“Life is a choice, some we regret!”-Me
One of the most cliche sayings is “I have no regrets in life”. When someone says this, I automatically think the person is not being honest. You’re living a lie. Everyone has a regret.
Definition of Regret (verb) : (1)feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity)
it’s world and everything have common and is REGRET exempt
I life specific equally
- I young 5 year situation regret wasting my time. Thankful for the divorce!
- I regret only having one child. As an older mature adult, I realize that was selfish of me, because everyone need someone. My kid says being an only child can be stressful, lonely, and can be lots of pressure when the parents don’t get along.
- I regret not having a decent relationship with my daughters father. I prayed that my kid would have a father. I never prayed for the relationship. So I must admit be specific in prayer.
- I regret wasting time on people who was not worthy of my time.
- I regret investing in people, who I believed in but didn’t believe in their self.
- I regret being an enabler and allowing people to take advantage of me.
- I regret saying things out of anger that may have offended someone, because you can never get words back.
- I regret jumping from situation to situation without allowing myself to heel.
- One time in life, I cared what others thought. I regret that so much.
- I regret not investing properly and saving for my future.
- I regret not listening to my mother and grandmother at times.
there’s I through
shouldn’t It’s don’t because
it my transparency accept regret happened don’t mistakes
Lastly because you will succeed. It’s the same in any sport. the only person who ever makes a mistake is the one involved in the play. So don’t ever regret failing – at least you were giving it a try!, celebrate
Remember the message below from the great Michael Jordan~just a reminder to keep going and it will work out. You will succeed.
P. S. What are your thoughts on regrets? Do you have any?