“People who truly know me, understand what I am about, not what they hear.” Shawn
I wanted to do a get to know me because I just jumped in the blogging world head first. I had no idea what I was doing. I am still learning and finding my flow.
While, I have always been writer, and I have a head full of thoughts. I just started this new journey of blogging. I have met many bloggers, so far who I admire and I truly appreciate the encouragement and support.
So here’s my favorite things and some fun interesting facts about me.
- I am a Virgo ♍️ born 8/26-true to the zodiac sign. I am very loving, loyal, and hardworking. However, I am a perfectionist which causes me to over think, I am very analytical and very critical, and I can be a fuss box.
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I just appreciate being around friends and family, while enjoying a massive feast of soul food. Thanksgiving is all about being thankful. I love it.
- My favorite TV 📺 show is Survivor. It has been on for 19 years, premiering in 2000. I believe I have watched all 38 seasons. I would love to be on the show but I can’t swim. (Real Tears)
- My favorite Vacation Spot is ~Las Vegas. I just love the atmosphere. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
- My favorite color of course is any shade of PINK.
- My favorite album of all time is Big Bub Timeless.
- My favorite song is Zoom by Big Bub originally by Lionel Richie. I love the song because sometimes you just want to fly away.
- I love all animals. My favorite is the elephant.
- My favorite snack is cookies 🍪. I love cookies so much. I think I’m the Cookie Monster.
- My favorite ice cream is by Baskin Robin Nutty Coconut ~I be in heaven after eating this.
- Of course I love coffee, I drink it like water.
- My favorite artist is Beyoncé, I just love her. She’s a Virgo like me, my zodiac sister twin. I think she represents the black woman well.
- My guilty pleasure~I love listening to gangster rap and trap music. Old school DMX, Tupac, NWA, And the list goes on.
My dream job would be to be a defense attorney.
If I could go anywhere in the world it would be to Seychelles in Africa. (My dream honey moon)
I want to learn another language. The Igbo language but it’s very hard. I only know two words MBA and Biko.
If I could win the lottery, the first order of business would be to pay my student loan debt off.
The last and most important fun fact:
I write my blog at night, in my bed, so if you see any spelling errors. I was sleepy 😴 I correct them the next day.
If you have any questions, I would love them. Also any words of encouragement or advise from my fellow bloggers I’m always open to learn.