The Sunshine Blogger Award recognizes the community of bloggers who promote positivity, creativity, and inspiration. Basically, a blogger that shines and brighten your day when you visit their blog.
I am extremely humbled, grateful, and honored to receive the nomination and this award because when I first started blogging, if I only inspired one person than my goal was complete. I would like to thank one of my favorite lifestyle bloggers Bukola Orry who nominated me. Her blog post is always very inspirational, and heart felt so that’s what I love about her blog. You can feel her words when she writes. You can view and follow her site HERE you will not be disappointed. Not to mention she is listed as one of the top 40 lifestyle bloggers. Please send her your congratulations and view the article HERE.
The rules of this award below:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in you post.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Bukolo asked me the 11 questions below:
Why did you start a blog?
Writing has always been my passion. I always wanted to blog, I just didn’t know how to do it or where to start. WordPress has made it very easy for me to make my dream come true. I’m still learning and finding my way.
What inspires you to write? My life experiences and my thoughts inspire me to write. I want to inspire and encourage others to live the best life possible. Its my goal to promote self-growth and to empower the powerless.
How has blogging changed your life?
It has changed my life tremendously, it’s my baby. I want to nurture it and watch it grow. It’s something I am very proud of.
What is your favorite thing about your blog?
My favorite thing about my blog is my transparency. I am always going to be honest. It’s a no judgement zone. I feel like I am relatable. It’s a safe place to be.
Are there bloggers that inspire you in a certain way?
Life with Lane, her smile is magnetic and contagious. She is always happy.
If you could leave everything and move to another country, where would you go?
I would move to AFRICA. There is magic there. Really good people. Beautiful people. The love for family is beautiful, which sometimes can be loss here in America.
Who inspires you to be better?
Uchenna has changed my life. I want to do and be a better woman because of him. I am grateful for his wisdom. I view life differently because of him.
What songs do you love listening to?
I love listening to The Isley Brothers, The Ojays. I like listening to the oldies but goodies to relax and wind down, especially on Sundays.
What’s that one thing you can’t do without?
Sad to say, I can’t go without my iPhone. I am addicted to it. I sleep with it; I wake up in the middle of the night and check my notifications. I have it bad, Lol.
What has made you happy recently?
Being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award made me happy, I have been passing through some things, so to see that someone appreciate my writing brought joy to my heart.
What advice would you give to aspiring bloggers?
The advice that I would give would be to always be honest andtransparent. I believe people like to read what they can relate to. They want to know the person behind what they are reading. Being able to feel what you are writing touches the soul.
- Shelly, Quaint Revival https://www.quaintrevival.com/ Shelly welcomed me with open arms when I first started my new blog.
- Lifewithlane https://lifewithlane.net/ Her smile alone makes your day, along with her wonderful post.
- Flor, https://florabino.wordpress.com/ Shes very warm and welcoming.
- Shugunna https://www.nzurinsimplicity.com/ We relate so well, my online twin. You will love her online link up parties.
- Chandra https://iamchandralynn.com/about/ This blog is so peaceful, organic, and fresh, I love it!
- Sam https://onechancetoseetheworld.com/introduce-yourself/ He’s very welcoming and fun. I love his introduce yourself page.
- Ronkerria https://ronkerriathomas.com/ She’s on the rise, a young millennial. I love her passion.
- The Black Princess diaries theblackprincessdiaries.com She’s on the going places, I love this young millennial passion. I can tell she love pink.
- Virgobeauty https://virgobeauty.wordpress.com/about/Very genuine blog.
- Samira https://samiramohana.wordpress.com/Refreshing and fun blog!
- Shun P https://shunpwrites.com/2019/07/08/the-symbiotic/ He’s very talented and professional. Amazing work ethic.
My 11 questions are:
- How has blogging changed your life?
- How much time do you spend on your blog?
- What’s the best advise you have received?
- If you could meet anyone famous who would it be and why?
- What’s your zodiac sign?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favorite vacation destination?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Do your prefer coffee or tea?
- Hulu or Netflix?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
P.S. Please visit all my favorite blogs and follow, you want be disappointed. Comment below.