COVID-19 has instilled fear in many of us, as we are not able to live our normal daily lives. Many people are questioning why is this happening. Right now many people are not happy. People are scared, confused, and sad. It seems like everyone has a feeling of uncertainty and the fear of the unknown. Many people are asking why now and so many conspiracy theories are being formed.
Be concerned, never consumed!
Be concerned about what’s going on in the world. Be aware of everything. Take the necessary precautions to protect yourself. Just never consume yourself with anything because it will take over. Anything that consumes you, control you.
With so many unanswered questions, that none of us can answer. Not even the CDC or the President at this time. Just like anything else we must remain calm, optimistic, and find our happy place. It’s imperative to find reasons to be happy. We have to find a reason to smile and laugh; or else you will be miserable. We must find a reason to live and regain happiness again.
Most importantly, keep in mind that this situation is temporary and that nothing last forever. There will be a vaccine, and there will be medications for coronavirus . We as a country was just not prepared. So with that being said, focus on what you can do. And that’s to remain optimistic and happy.
Happiness is a habit cultivate it.Unknown
How to be happy:
1. Choose to be happy. Happiness is a choice is such a cliche but so true. Each day you wake up you have the choice on how you want to live your life. You can choose to be happy or sad and miserable. Being sad only attracts negative energy. With negative energy nothing positive comes your way.
2. Surround your self with things you love. I can’t stress this enough. Your home and office space should be surrounded by the things you love and enjoy. Whatever color you love, that’s the color you should see often. If you love candles or plants include those in your space as that’s what triggers your happiness.
3. Forgive yourself. That’s important. Always remember nobody’s is perfect, we all make mistakes. We all fall short, some shorter than others. Just don’t stay mad at yourself or dwell on things you can’t change. You did what you did, it’s ok, move on..next!
4. Move on from people you have outgrown. Nothing like trying to wear a size 10 pants and you know you wear a 14. It’s the same thing with people, move on from people you have outgrown. Most people are seasonal. Everyone on your journey is not meant to be long term. Once you realize that the happier you will be.
5. Don’t talk about others. When you talk about others, you are clearly not happy with your own life. It’s important to focus on what’s important and that’s you. Talking and gossiping about others will not provide you any kind of happiness. Instead of talking about others and what they are doing, talk about why am I so concerned with what they are doing.
Until next time, focus on your happiness and remember nothing last forever!
Images:Courtesy of Canva