Not only are bloggers suckers for the remarkable, so are the people who read blogs.Seth Godin
Hey Hey Hey…..I was recently nominated for this amazing award by one of my favorite sister bloggers Brandi B over at Couch Talks with B you can find her blog HERE and you want be disappointed. Thank you Brandy for always making me think, I feel like there is someone in the world who understands my pain and what life is all about, and also bringing amazing content daily.
I always find it an honor when someone takes the time to acknowledge your hard work, dedication, and thought process. I never understood why other bloggers who are nominated never participate, never repost, and become arrogant because of your blogger celebrity status of 300 + followers ( sarcasm here) lol. So in that regards…
Here are the rules below:
- Thank the person who nominated you! ✔️
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward✔️
- Answer the questions you were asked✔️
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination 🚫
- Give them 10 new questions to answer 🚫
Brandi’s 10 Questions
1. What was the most awkward experience you’ve ever had? One of the most awkward feelings I experienced was telling someone I was coming to their birthday party, not realizing it was a surprise. Me walking away from everyone in the room was like she spilled the beans, awkward and hilarious at the same time.
2. If you could be a superhero, what would your super power be? If I could be a super hero I would be Mrs. Incredible (Elastagirl) because not only did she look great she was flexible and could adapt to any situation.
3. What is something about you that you wish more people knew? I wish people knew my intuition is always right. My first impression of you is always right. It’s either black or white, there are no gray areas with me.
4. I’m your genie. Give me your 3 wishes! I wish my daughter was a kid again, I wish my husband was in America, I wish the coronavirus never existed.
5. What is the perfect day for you? A perfect day for me is a day at the beach, catching some sun, listening to trap music.
6. Which would you rather have: Inner Peace or Riches? Inner Peace, we all say we are at peace but we are all struggling with something one way or the other.
7. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? Don’t get any tattoo’s and I would not waste time.
8. What do you hope to accomplish in life? Find inner peace and forgiveness of myself.
9. If you could be any age right now, what age would you be? Why? My current age 44, I love aging it’s a true blessing denied to many. Reason why, I am mature with lots of experience.
10. If you were in a zombie apocalypse, are you more likely to survive, or be eaten? I would definitely survive, if it’s me or you it’s always YOU!!
I am suppose to nominate 5, but I would like to honor all my great bloggers in the community. So I nominate you all, all of your work is great and I learn something from each you. You are awesome and very special to me. With that being said KEEP BLOGGING so you can make my day. And please know that you are awesome!!!
Why should I write 10 when I know you want participate. I don’t want to waste my creative thought process. I’m trying to focus on the new norm the coronavirus.But I still love you. ❤️❤️❤️
Until next time , I hope you prove me wrong and participate. I tried a different writing style… Hopefully, it catches your attention and tag me if you feel like your awesome.