Travel is all about a persons desire to see the world. Traveling is all about experience. Travel should never be about finances. As your money will return, but your time will not.
When you travel you learn about yourself. You learn new things and cultures. You try new foods you never ate. You visit shops and places you never seen. You broaden your horizons and gain travel experience. You capture memories that will last a lifetime.
It’s important to remember;
The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only one page.-Unknown
Always be mindful that travel is the only thing that make you richer. It’s a priceless experience.
Life is short and the world is wide. I would like to encourage everyone to travel to a place you have never been. Take a vacation at least once a year. Treat yourself. Learn something new.
The reason most people don’t travel is financial strain. Below are the best ways to travel so that money will not be a major deterring factor:
- Have the desire, and train your brain to want to do and see something new.
- Plan your trip in advance, the earlier you know the cheaper it will be.
- Travel in off season.
- When you book your hotel, get a hotel with breakfast included to save on meals.
- Consider staying at a hostel it’s much cheaper.
- Share your trip with friends and family. Life experience are meant to be shared. So invite someone to split the cost.
- When you book flight and hotel, buy as a package deal to save lots of money.
- If you are flying always book on Tuesday it’s usually cheaper.
- In some cases you might can drive to save on air fair if it’s a family trip.
- Once you arrive to your destination, utilize the tour and visitor guide coupons. There are always promotions.
- Visit free places.
- Always talk to the locals in the town you are visiting.
- Always look for the freebies !
So now that we know we can travel on on budget and gain experiences of a lifetime. Where are we going?